Teko Expedition Merino Socks Extra Heavy Cushion Charcoal
Teko Expedition weight socks are made from merino wool on a special knitting machine and designed so we get as much merino wool as possible next to your skin. The insulating properties of merino and in particular this sock are incredible. They are designed for use in extremely cold conditions such as Himalayan and Arctic expeditions. These socks have been to the Arctic, Antarctic, Greenland, Nepal, Himalayas, Pakistan, Mongolia, Siberia, Alaska, the Alps and winter mountaineering in Scotland. They have quite simply been there, done that!
- Merino Wool - Superfine Chilean Merino fibers dry & evaporate moisture quickly whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Reinforced Toes - For added durability.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through bunching of material.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee - Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
76% Merino Wool, 22% Polyamide Nylon, 2% ElasticMade from76% Merino Wool, 22% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air or tumble dry